This document sets out the terms of participation (‘the Terms and Conditions’) in the AWI Woolmark Find Fashion by Feelings Online Promotion (‘the Competition’);
- The promoters (‘the Promoters’) of this Competition are Australian Wool Innovation Limited (‘AWI’) (ABN 12 095 165 558), Level 30, 580 George St, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000.
- Each entry to the Competition must be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each eligible entrant (‘the Entrant’) and each eligible voter (‘the Voter’) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoters may at their discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoters’ website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any Entrant or Voter that is deemed to have cheated.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and the rest of Europe aged 18 and above. A Voter can register online at www.fashionbyfeelings.com (‘the Website’) or via the AWI Find Fashion by Feelings iPhone or iPad Applications (‘the Apps’). A Voter who resides anywhere other than the aforementioned countries can still register via the Website or via the Apps and vote for their favourite picture (see clause 8 for details of the pictures) but they will not be entered into the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- The Competition is not open to:
- a person who is an employee, officer, servant or contractor of the Promoter, AWI or any organisation associated with the Competition or provision of the prize, or their related bodies corporate or associates or any of their agencies involved with the Competition;
- the natural or adopted child, or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph a.;
- a person who is not resident in one of the countries listed in paragraph 3;
- a person who refuses to comply with or breaches any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 7 July 2011 and closes at 5pm AEDT on 29 September 2011 (‘the Promotion Period’). Any entry received after expiration of the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Competition comprises of two parts; (1) Find Fashion by Feelings (‘Part One’) detailed in clause 8 of these Terms and Conditions and (2) Vote for Your Favourite Look (‘Part Two’) detailed in clause 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Find Fashion By Feelings
on http://www.fashionbyfeelings.com during the Promotional Period. The Entrant is not limited to a number of Pictures however the Entrant can only submit each Picture once.
The winner of Part One will win the Grand Prize as detailed in clause 18 to .
- Vote for Favourite Look
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and votes and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant or Voter to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid
- The Picture and any comments which the Eligible Entrant or Eligible Voter submits to the Website either directly or via the Apps must not contain inappropriate language, gratuitous violence, sexual references or statements that promote hatred towards an individual, race, or community.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any votes deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter has no obligation to confirm the votes before completion of the Promotion Period. The Promoter also reserves the right to disallow any vote without further explanation. The Promoter will do everything in their power to ensure that all valid votes are counted for an image.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify a Voter’s vote via email.
- By submitting the Picture to the Promoters, the Entrant grants the Promoters and their licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in relation to the Picture and all other material provided to the Promoters pursuant to this Competition at any time. All other rights will remain with the entrant/s.
- The Promoter reserves the right to display, promote or use for marketing purposes any entry in the Competition without regards to the comparative exposure of the entry in relation to any other entry.
- Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoters under clause 12, the entrant acknowledges the Promoters may exercise the non-exclusive right throughout the world to communicate the Picture in whole or in part to the public on any media platform.
- The Participants acknowledge that their Picture may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoters in order to:
(i) ensure it meets any legal or classification requirements or to avoid any breach of law;
(ii) use for promotional purposes; and/or
(iii) use on other media platforms.
- The entrant acknowledges that the Promoters may allow users to view, reproduce, download and otherwise deal in the copyrights attached to and embodied in the Picture. The Promoters aim to ensure that any use of the Picture not authorised by the Promoters will not occur, however the entrants acknowledge that they are not equipped with mechanisms to prevent unauthorised use of your Picture, and you accept that, to the extent allowable under the law, the Promoters have no liability to the entrants for how the end user elects to use the Picture, and as such it may be permanently stored, reproduced, copied, distributed or the like, without recourse or remedy against the Promoters
- Part Two Prizes
- The Promoter will undertake a Weekly Prize Draw. Each week, on the dates listed below, for 12 weeks, a draw will take place at 3pm (AEDT) at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay New South Wales, Australia 2089. Eligible voters will only be entered into the draw for the period/s in which they have voted (draw period dates included below). The first valid voter drawn each week will be the winner of the following EMU Prize Pack comprising of;
i) 1 x EMU footwear from the Australian made Stinger Mini or Lo Collections to the value of RRP: $129.00
ii) 1 x wool apparel item to the value of RRP: $80.00
iii) 1 x Mittens and Glove Muffs to the value of RRP: $200
The Winner must advise the Promoter within 28 days of notification of winning of the sizes required for items (i) and (ii) above. If the winner does not, then the Promoter will issue a size at their own discretion. The Winner has three months to claim the prize. If the Winner does not then a new Winner will be drawn.
- The value of each weekly prize is $409. The total value of all weekly prizes is AUD$4,908.00
- Each Winner will be notified via email and their names published on the Website within two (2) working days of the applicable draw date. Winner’s will also be published in The Australian newspaper on the dates included in the table below;
|Draw No.||Draw Period Start Date||Draw Period Close Date||Draw Date||Winner’s Published Date
|1||7 July 2011||13 July 2011||14 July 2011||28 July 2011|
|2||14 July 2011||20 July 2011||21 July 2011||28 July 2011|
|3||21 July 2011||27 July 2011||28 July 2011||11 August 2011|
|4||28 July 2011||3 August 2011||4 August 2011||11 August 2011|
|5||4 August 2011||10 August 2011||11 August 2011||25 August 2011|
|6||11 August 2011||17 August 2011||18 August 2011||25 August 2011|
|7||18 August 2011||24 August 2011||25 August 2011||8 September 2011|
|8||25 August 2011||31 August||1 September 2011||8 September 2011|
|9||1 September 2011||7 September 2011||8 September 2011||22 September 2011|
|10||8 September 2011||14 September 2011||15 September 2011||22 September 2011|
|11||15 September 2011||21 September 2011||22 September 2011||6 October 2011|
|12||22 September 2011||29 September 2011||30 September 2011||6 October 2011|
- The Grand Prize
- At the end of the Promotion Period there will be a Grand Prize Winner. The winner will be determined at 5.30pm (AEST) on 29 September 2011 at Level 30, 580 George St, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000. The winner will be the Entrant whose’s Picture which has received the most votes during the Promotion Period. In the case of a tied result, the entrant who received the highest number of votes first will be deemed the winner. The Winner will be notified via email, in writing and their name published on the Website and in The Australian newspaper on 6 October, 2011.
- If the winner resides outside of Australia then The Grand Prize will comprise of;
i. Return economy airfares for 2 from the Winner’s nearest Capital City to Sydney (flight associated taxes are included)
ii. 6 nights twin share accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Sydney, with breakfasts
iii. One day visit to a Merino farm in Australia
iv. 2 pairs of EMU Australia boots
v. A Westfield premium shopping experience to the value of AUD $3,600 consisting of: a AUD$3,000 Westfield Gift Card (conditions will apply), car transfer to and from the winner’s hotel and Westfield Sydney, one hour’s personal styling session at Westfield Sydney and lunch or dinner for 2 at a restaurant in Westfield Sydney.
- If the Winner lives in Australia, they will win the prizes as detailed in clause 22 (b) (ii) – (v) above and additionally;
i) 2 return economy domestic airfares from their closest airport to Sydney;
ii) and 2 return economy airfares to the maximum value of $6,000 (including all flight associated taxes) to a location selected by the winner. The destination can be domestic or international (conditions apply see clauses 22(f) – (i)).
- The Grand Prize is valued at a maximum retain value of AUD$12,400.00 The Prize values detailed are correct at the time of commencement of the Promotional Period and are valid to 29 March 2012.
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be filmed during the Merino farm visit and for part of the shopping experience at Westfield Sydney. The video will be used for promotional purposes of the Woolmark campaign. The winner gives permission for the filming to be used for any purpose
- The Grand Prize winner is recommended to book as early as possible to ensure travel and accommodation availability. The Prize cannot be refunded for cash or transferred and cannot be used in conjunction with any Frequent Flyer programs. Frequent Flyer points will not be provided. The Prize does not include any other travel costs, other than those mentioned above. All components of the Prize must be taken together. Airline tickets must be used in conjunction with the trip, over the specified routing in the stated class of travel. Travel restrictions may apply.
- The Prize winner and their travel companion must travel together. Meals and Transfer fees (other than those specified above) tips, domestic travel to and from departure point, taxes that are not included in the airfares and any other personal expenses and travel insurances must be paid for by the winner and their companion.
- If for any reason the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated for the dates indicated, the winner will forfeit the Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu. If any part of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- It is the winner and their travel companion’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid travel and health documentation. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the travelers. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof, unless stated.
- The total value of the Weekly Prize Draws and the Grand Prize Draw is $17,308.00
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any draw in the event of any voter not claiming the Prize. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on 19 January 2012. The winners, if any, will be notified via email and their name published in The Australian newspaper and on the Website on 27 January 2012. If the Grand Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will award the prize to the entrant who received the next highest number of votes, at the same time and place as originally determined, on 19 January 2012. In the case of a tied result, the entrant who received the highest number of votes first will be deemed the winner. The winner, if any, will be notified via email and their name published in The Australian newspaper and on the Website on 27 January 2012
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that;
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Entrants must have full copyright ownership of the submitted images. Copyright of the photographs shall remain with the photographer at all times, however as a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes in order to promote the competition or loveitup.com.au . Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The Promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the promotion and, where appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the information to assist it in improving its goods and services and to contact entrants, including by electronic communication methods (including email and SMS) in the future with special offers. The Promoter will not share entrant information with any third parties.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/11/05655, ACT TP11/02511, SA Licence No. T11/1276.